…months, that is. And counting…
Happy 4 year anniversary to us ♥ 🙂
I’m frequently asked, “So, when are you going to get married?” And every year for the past 2 years, I’ve casually answered, “Oh, not for another 5 years.” Obviously, this is not a firm date – I just want to get people off my back. I really hate the marriage question.
Even though I have no intention of getting married any time soon, I know Henry is the one for me. I’ve pretty much known since we started dating. It’s scary and probably sounds a little cliche, but we really are the opposite sex version of each other. This might not work for some, but it totally works for us.
* We both share a love for snowboarding. I really have Henry to thank for my improvement these past few years.
* We are comfortable being alone, which makes it possible for us to not be totally dependent upon one another.
* We LOVE to travel. Other than our cruise to Mexico, we’ve only traveled domestically, but we’re looking forward to traveling internationally in 2012 – let’s just say it has to do with snowboarding 😀
* We both have weird laughs that all of our friends make fun of.
* We are FAT ASSES. Maybe not in the literal sense, but we’ve certainly unleashed our inner foodie.
* We are both stubborn as hell. And proud of it.
* We enjoy outdoor activities… although, Henry did almost drown while swimming in Hawaii. I saved him. He owes me his life.
Well, here’s to many more years together ♥ 🙂